Graduate? Already?
Where does the time go? I have to sign up for commencement soon. It was only last May that I embarked on the journey to the degree. Now this May it is time to bring the journey to the next phase. That begins with commencement. While I'm thrilled beyond comprehension I'm also a bit apprehensive. I've developed so many friends at IUK I hate to leave. I will miss the interaction and the laughter. I know this already. I've watched friends graduate before me and they've missed us. It just happens I suppose. By the time May rolls around, I will have earned 77 college hours in 12 months. Whew! I've always said NEVER will I get a master's degree. And I've always said never say never. So I'm exploring a master's program for myself. Maybe IUK. Notre Dame Executive MBA costs $82,000. WOW! At my age there is no pay off! Maybe I should start taking knitting classes instead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home