Christmas
It seems Christmas is almost here. I love Christmas, always have but it just seems to sneak up on me. Before I worked outside of my home it didn't. By the time my birthday rolled around everything was done. Presents purchased, decorations up, music going, goodies made. I was way ahead of the norm. Right now, I'm not even sure where/who that person is. Now it's a scramble -- last year out of desperation and sympathy, John finally put up the tree by himself for me. It made me fall in love with him all over again. He called me at work on the 24th and said the tree was up. I remember feeling total relief and a sort of glow. Well I'm hearing Christmas jingles on the television and certainly seeing the forewarning in the mall. So I know its back. I'll be ready this time - I hope!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home