Back to Baby
Whew. I'm glad this semester is over, really glad. My classes consumed me and with the overload of it all I behaved badly on ocassion. Not earth shattering badly or life altering badly ~ just disappointing. So I'm ready to put those few moments behind me and go on. My sister is going on too. She went home yesterday and called me from our Mother's home. The quality and tone of her voice have improved light years from one week ago! She still searches for words and I continue to finish her sentences and we shared a great laugh over that. That's nothing new, I've always completed her thoughts aloud. We are linked together in some cosmic fashion. While she is OLDER than I am (whew) we behave more like twins. We look alike, we talk alike, and at times we even act alike....Forgive me Patty Duke. Tozzi told me how much better she is and how she just wants to go home. Going home really excited her because she wanted to sleep in her bed without anyone coming in to stick her with a needle. And I'm relieved she's home and going to get back in the swing of things and reclaim her first born status. That will replace me in my rightful role of BABY of the family, BABY sister. This older child thing with all the responsibility is for the birds. Yes, the reality for myself is I'm spoiled. I'm happy to agree with you on that and from my perspective, it's wonderful!! Mary, my best friend, reminded me I was spoiled just a few months ago. I shared with her a personal issue of mine. Mary thought a minute and then responded with that spoiled thing. We laughed about it together because we both know she is right. Hey Mary, you'll be glad to know I'm not struggling with that issue anymore. The issue became too complicated and who needs clutter like that afterall?? All that to say, my world has been restored. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home