Sprinklin' Stardust

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tapioca??

You're right Jennifer! It was called Bubble Tea and I'm so disappointed those little blobs at the bottom weren't blueberries. Eeeewww...kind of disgusting really. But it was fun! We're getting ready to leave and go to Germany. I want to get to Switzerland to look at Bernina's. Yes, the thought of chocolate also crossed my mind. But John wants to go to Innsbruck, Austria. He thinks my international shopping craze is "shallow". Whatever...I'll accept that title in this case! What woman would argue with me on this one??? Chocolate and some new toys! Sounds almost like paradise...but we'll end up in Innsbruck looking at old things. Like castles. Actually, I do enjoy touring castles and such. Really there is no way to lose in this deal -- Switzerland or out galloping across the Austrian Alps with the hubby. We're finding there is more to do than there is time in the day. Right now, we both sit on the couch beside each other (of course the tv is on) with our individual laptops scouring the internet for things to do/see in Germany. We call this "activity" planning. And we're already thinking of who we are going to buy stuff for. Hmmm...Christmas presents!! BTW, the Birkenstock factory is in Stuttgart. That's the first stop for Bobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home