Sprinklin' Stardust

Monday, September 25, 2006

Getting Lucky

How did I get so lucky? That's the question of the century. Of course we could call lucky blessed. In fact, that's what I prefer. When people talk about lucky we usually think of something self serving. When people talk about blessings we usually think of being grateful. That's what I am, grateful! What humbles me everyday to feel grateful? My family. It's that simple. Let's start with the hubby...he's fabulous! For some unknown reason he truly believes I'm the queen of his world. Or at least that's the way he treats me. He loves me and the kids - his black and white world went instantly to living color overnight. It's the color that has tempered him and honed him into a wonderful father and husband. He deserves those titles. And the kids? They are equally phenenomal but in very different ways. I'm so proud of them and their sense of honesty, integrity, character, and faith. They are both servants. So I ask the question again, how did I get so blessed? The answer may seem obvious to you, but not to me. I just know that it truly humbles me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home