Hey Friend -- You know who You are!
This post is written for one of my friends (who, to protect the innocent, will remain nameless!). I found the following on another blog. I wish I could take credit for the thought, but I can not. The author is about 24 years old, and I find his words betray his young age, they follow: "being in love with someone is never supposed to limit what you do or who else you love later in life....love is never meant to hinder the things that are supposed to come your way that will brighten your life....rather the only way to have the new things come to realization is to...thank God for the blessing...i really believe it's when we dwell on the what might've beens or the sadness of the past that we limit the things God wants to show us or have us experience now and in the future." By the way, Friend, I miss you! Really, really miss you like crazy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home