Friends --
Here's the thing about friends, they are friends for life. My life has been enriched and transformed from the friendships I have. I'll never be the same, nor do I want to be. I'm referring to the people in my life that share my moments with me, that care about me, and that hold my deepest secrets safe. Dancing and laughing through life with my "partners" in the crazy way our life slowly and deliberately unfolds. The unfolding, the anticipation, is the unsolved mystery. And isn't the anticipation exciting? It's like Christmas everyday. Everyday! Opening each gift with joy and fulfillment that can not be contained. Friends - lifelong partners with me as we bloom and dance. It is the Dance in life afterall. The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -- Carl Jung

1 Comments:
You should write Hallmark cards! This is well stated. Glad you didn't say that it's like Halloween everyday. :)
By
Raul Mosley, at 9/15/06, 7:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home